Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tron Pop-Up Shop @ Royal/T Café


So I get home from work yesterday, and I start to unwind by plopping myself down in front of my compy. I start doing some research on this Tron Pop-Up Shop that everyone was talking about at the D Street - Noah Tron Legacy custom release. Sure enough The Royal/T Shop in Culver City is hosting the special shop that sells all sorts of Tron themed merchandise.

As tired as I was, I jumped back in the my car and battled through after work traffic to make my way to Royal/T shop. And I'm glad I did. This place is amazing! And I'm not talking about just the Tron Pop-Up Shop, but the entire Royal/T shop is awesome! Royal/T is an Art Gallery, a Cafe, and a Shop all in one! Here's a little video that explains in more detail:

The Tron Pop-Up Shop specifically was superb! The modern designed room, dimly lit with blue neon lights made the Tron world come alive! I think I looked at every single piece of merchandise in the shop with amazement! Having that feeling of kid in a candy store!