Sunday, July 25, 2010

Steven Miller @ D Street


Today, I caught up with Disney Trading Project Manager Mr. Steven Miller. We had a nice chat about some of the upcoming releases that he's really excited about! Steven also expressed that he loved visiting the west coast, more specifically Disneyland.

"Walt was here!" Steven exclaimed.

"It's not to often that myself, along with the artist, get to come out to the Disneyland Resort"

He said he loves the opportunity to meet Vinylmation fans face to face. And he really appreciates all the positive feedback he hears and receives. He also mentioned how much he loved the beautiful weather here in California, but would soon be returning to the hot Florida climate.

Below is a picture of the July 25th "I Was There" Vinylmation. Which I so gratefully had a chance to sign myself!

Steven Miller is such a kind person for not only taking the time to talk to me about Vinylmation, but his overall demeanor and attitude were an absolute pleasure to be around!

Thank you Steven Miller! Aloha!

More from Steven Miller's Disney blog about Vinylmation Artist Party's:

--> Steven Miller's Disney Blog <--

No comments: