Friday, June 18, 2010

Vinylmation Jr. Series 2

Not collecting the first Jr. series, this set was my first Jr. collection! I loved that the designs were based on Disney characters. Designs included Nemo, Goofy, Cinderella, Genie, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, Tigger, Snow White, Bambi, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Winnie the Pooh, Chip & Dale, Chesire Cat, Figment, and Peter Pan.

The paint detail on these Vinylmation isn't the greatest, but they're so small that you cannot notice their imperfections unless you look at them very closely.

As you can see, the Vinylmation Jr. are very small. They look extra tiny in my hand!

The Chasers for this series is the beloved duo of Chip & Dale!

All in all, this set is very cool! In fact, I like this set so much I went out and picked up the first Vinylmation Jr. Series. Although series 2 is my favorite of the two.

No comments: