Sunday, November 21, 2010

Noah: One-of-a-Kind Tron Legacy Vinylmation!


The Fish and I arrived at Downtown Disney at exactly 4:44am! It was freezing out there! We were the first two people in line! Thank you to the two security guards that kept us company!

And on top of it all, it started raining just before 6am. Cold, wet, and tired we waited in line. Miss Rachel (a castmember) finally walked us into D-Street at 6:15am!

As you can see from the video, once the rain really started pouring the small group of us huddled together under the Fossil store awning. Now wet, cold, tired, and hungry. Low and behold, around 7:30am Noah himself brought donuts and coffee for everyone! We were all shocked, yet very grateful to see the artist come down and show us some love! Thanks Noah!

Got a picture with Noah early in the morning! :)

Finally the store opened, at we had first pick at all 24 Tron Legacy vinyls! The Fish and I examined maybe about 10 vinyls before selecting our two favorites. We looked for the customs with the most detail on them.

Here is my pick! Hands down (in my opinion) the best one of the bunch! What sets mine apart from other customs is the "Y" shape right in the center of its chest.

Here's a front view of my vinyl sitting on it's stand that sits about 22 inches tall!

Side view of the stand.


After a much needed nap, the Fish and I headed back to D Street to get our Vinylmation signed by Noah! The line wasn't too long when we arrived, but became very long soon after. My custom is the one on the right, again the one with the "Y" on its chest.

Some other Noah Tron themed merchandise available.

Noah singed the vinyls and the stands.

He also took some time to add some more art to my One-of-a-Kind Noah custom!

Noah & The Outsider with my very own personalized One-of-a-Kind Noah custom Vinylmation!

Here's a video from Noah's blog showing the whole signing experience! You can catch a glimpse of the team in the video a couple of times, as well as the "Y" shape on my vinyl! Plus, you get to hear in Noah's own words his feelings about the overall event and us collectors!  :)

On the left: is the front of my Noah custom with Noah's logo and signature on the head, and my name "The Outsider" on the body. He did this for me at the "World of Color" Vinylmation release back in August of 2010. On the right: is the same vinyl, but now Noah has decorated it with my online moniker "DjGA77", and Mickey Mouse in Noah's hot rod style on the head! Very awesome! I'm hoping to take this piece with me at to all the Noah releases and have him add a little to it every time. Thus, in the end, having a truly unique, personalized, One-of-a-Kind Noah custom Vinylmation!


To Noah: "Thank you again for simply being awesome! Thank you for the donuts in the morning! You showing up there not only surprised everyone, but made us appreciate that you truly appreciate us in return! Every time we meet you are always so humble, and I will continue to support your amazing work! Thank you for not only adding to my Vinylmation collection, but more importantly, adding to the memories and experiences that keep collecting Vinylmation enjoyable for the entire VinylMania staff!"