Friday, October 22, 2010

Park 5 3"s & Holiday 2 Halloween 9"

So Park 5 was released this morning! Not much of crowd in front of D Street at the Disneyland Resort. Was this due to lack of interest in the Park 5 series? I think it has more to due with the prices of each individual 3" vinyl seeing a 30% price increase from $9.95 to $12.95!

The Chaser is Tom Morrow 2.0, from Innoventions at Epcot, WDW. And a unique thing I noticed right off the bat is that it actually states his name and ride on the bottom of the chaser. I quickly checked my other chasers from previous series, along with the rest of the Park 5 vinyls. And this seems to be the only vinyl that actually has an official name. Hmm? Here's a picture of the bottom of the vinyl below. I apologize for a poor quality photo, it's hard for my camera to capture such small print sharply. I brightened the contrast a little bit so you can see the font a little better. But you get the gist.


Here's a little video I found on-line showing Tom Morrow 2.0 in action!

No comments: